SMS scnews item created by David Easdown at Fri 16 Mar 2012 1558
Expiry: 26 Mar 2012
Calendar1: 26 Mar 2012
Expressions of Interest: First Year Assignment Marking
Assignment marking will be available this semester in
all first year units of study:
- MATH1111 Introduction to Calculus, due Thursday 5 April
- MATH1015 Biostatistics, due Thursday 5 April
- MATH1011 Applications of Calculus, due Thursday 19 April
- MATH1001 Differential Calculus, due Thursday 26 April
- MATH1902 Linear Algebra (Advanced), due Tuesday 1 May
- MATH1002 Linear Algebra, due Thursday 3 May
- MATH1901 Differential Calculus (Advanced), due Tuesday 8 May
To apply for marking, you must be on the
Marking generally needs to be completed within ten days of the hand-in date.
It will be especially useful if prospective markers can assist in the sorting and distribution of the assignments on the day that they are due.
If you wish to apply for any marking, please email
me (email@example.com) as
soon as possible,
or in any case by
5 pm Monday 26 March, indicating which assignment(s) you wish to mark.
First Year Director
Mathematics and Statistics