MATH2067 Differential Equations and Vector Calculus for Engineers
This page contains information on the Intermediate Unit of Study MATH2067 Differential Equations and Vector Calculus for Engineers.
This unit is offered in Semester 1.
The unit has two parts:
- The first part is Differential Equations and the lecturer is Daniel Hauer.
- The second part is Vector Calculus; for this part MATH2067 is combined with MATH2061. The lecturers are David Ivers and Fernando Viera .
You may also view the description of MATH2067 in the central units of study database.
- Credit point value: 6CP.
- Classes per week: Three lectures, one tutorial and one practice class.
Email enquiries about MATH2067 may be sent to MATH2067@sydney.edu.au.
Students: Please give your name and SID when emailing us. Anonymous emails will not be replied to.
Students have the right to appeal any academic decision made by the School or Faculty. For further information, see the Science Faculty web site.
- Online material for first part of MATH2067 is available from the MATH2067: Differential Equations page.
- For the Vector Calculus part, refer to the MATH2061 page.
Show timetable / Hide timetable.