STAT3012 Applied Linear Models
This page contains information on the Senior mainstream Unit of Study STAT3012 Applied Linear Models.
- Taught in Semester 1.
- Credit point value: 6.
- Classes per week: Three lectures and one tutorial.
- Lecturer(s): Emi Tanaka and Thomas Porter .
Please refer to the Senior Mathematics and Statistics Handbook for all questions relating to Senior Mathematics and Statistics. In particular, see the STAT3012 handbook entry for further information relating to STAT3012.
You may also view the description of STAT3012 in the central units of study database.
Students have the right to appeal any academic decision made by the School or Faculty. For further information, see the Science Faculty web site.
Note that all material for both STAT3912 and STAT3012 will appear on the course website.
Material specific to either group will be made clear.
- Update (06/03): Thomas' consultation hour has changed to 10am Wednesday in Carslaw 806
- Update (07/04): Emi's consultation hour has changed to 10-11am Wednesday in Carslaw 354
- Rough lecture-by-lecture overview
Class representatives- STAT3912: Denzel (dflo5667), Matthew (mcas9199)
- STAT3012: Elona (erey7634), Courtney (cpra9461)
This course in a nutshell
Note: Links will become available as semester progresses- Tutorial solutions are uploaded Monday evenings.
- Lab solutions (excluding reports) are uploaded Friday evenings.
Show timetable / Hide timetable.