What's Ultimate Frisbee?
Ultimate is an exciting, non-contact team sport played by thousands all over the world in Open, Mixed and Women's teams. Ultimate is a fast-paced game, demanding its players to develop razor sharp throwing skills and immense stamina and agility. Ultimate is the only IOC recognized sport to be self-officiating and promote Spirit Of The Game (SOTG); this means players know the game and rules inside out and understand the meaning of fair play. (From whatisultimate.com)
Wanna know more?
• How to play Ultimate Frisbee: Brief introduction to Ultimate (You Tube 1:59 mins).
• The rules of Ultimate Frisbee: A beginner's explainating of Ultimate rules (You Tube 4:10 mins).
• Ultimate Frisbee: come funziona?: A hilarious (Italian) desription of Ultimate Frisbee by Nels (You Tube 7:35 mins).
• What is Ultimate?: The Australian Flying Disc Association webpage.
I Currently Play For
• Bench Ultimate, Club Ultimate - Open Division
• VLS Ultimate, Club Ultimate - Mixed Division
• SUUFC, University Ultimate - Open and Mixed Division
• Tight and Bright, UNSW Village Green, Sydney (14 Oct)
• Australian Mixed Ultimate Championship, Hobart, Tasmania (27-29 Oct)
• Longest Day, North Narrabeen Beach, Narrabeen (17 Dec)
(Some) Teams I Have Been Part Of
• Leamington Lemmings
• Wall City
• Italian National Team U23