What's Ultimate Frisbee?
Ultimate is an exciting, non-contact team sport played by thousands all over the world in Open, Mixed and Women's teams. Ultimate is a fast-paced game, demanding its players to develop razor sharp throwing skills and immense stamina and agility. Ultimate is the only IOC recognized sport to be self-officiating and promote Spirit Of The Game (SOTG); this means players know the game and rules inside out and understand the meaning of fair play. (From whatisultimate.com)
Wanna know more?
• How to play Ultimate Frisbee: Brief introduction to Ultimate (You Tube 1:59 mins).
• The rules of Ultimate Frisbee: A beginner's explainating of Ultimate rules (You Tube 4:10 mins).
• Ultimate Frisbee: come funziona?: A hilarious (Italian) desription of Ultimate Frisbee by Nels (You Tube 7:35 mins).
• What is Ultimate?: The Australian Flying Disc Association webpage.
I Currently Play For
• Bench Ultimate, Club Ultimate - Open Division
• VLS Ultimate, Club Ultimate - Mixed Division
• SUUFC, University Ultimate - Open and Mixed Division
• Newcastle Gold Cup, Sportsfield No. 3, Callahan NSW (20-21 Jan)
• Takeoff, Tempe Recreation Reserve, Sydney (11 Feb)
• Eastern Regionals, TBA, Canberra (3-4 Mar)
• SMO, The Kingsway, St Marys, Sydney (24-25 Mar)
• BCI, Annerley, Brisbane (7-8 Apr)
• AUC, Runaway Bay Sporting Complex, Gold Coast (26-29 Apr)
(Some) Teams I Have Been Part Of
• Leamington Lemmings
• Wall City
• Italian National Team U23