Publication Search Results
- Author=Chan JSK
2. Wang JJJ, Choy STB, Chan JSK. Modelling stochastic volatility using generalized t distribution, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 83 (2013), no. 2, 340–354.
5. Wang JJJ, Chan JSK, Choy STB. Stochastic Volatility Models with Leverage and Heavy-tailed Distributions: A Bayesian Approach using Scale Mixtures, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 55 (2011), 852–862.
7. Chan JSK, Wan WY. Bayesian approach to analysing longitudinal bivariate binary data with informative dropout, Computational Statistics, 26 (2011), no. 1, 121.
8. Chen CWS, Chan JSK, Gerlach R, Hsieh WYL. A comparison of estimators for regression models with change points, Statistics and Computing, 21 (2011), no. 3, 395–414.
9. Wang JJJ, Choy STB, Chan JSK. Modelling stochastic volatility using generalized t distribution, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, iFirst (2011), no. 2011, 1–15.
12. Chan JSK, Leung DYP, Choy STB, Wan WY. Nonignorable dropout models for longitudinal binary data with random effects: An application of Monte Carlo approximation through the Gibbs ouptut, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 53 (2009), 4530–4545.
17. Chan JSK, Choy STB, Lee ABW. Bayesian analysis of constant elasticity of variance models, Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, 23 (2007), 83–96. MR2344607
18. Yu PLH, Chung KH, Lee CK, Lin F, Chan JSK. Predicting potential drop-out and future commitment for first time donors based on first one and a half years donation patterns: the case in Hong Kong Chinese Donors., Vox Sanguinis, 93 (2007), 57–63.
21. Chan JSK, Kuk AYC, Yam CHK. Monte Carlo approximation through Gibbs output in generalized linear mixed models, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 94 (2005), no. 2, 300–312. MR2167916
23. Chan JSK, Lam Y, Leung DYP. Statistical inference for geometric processes with gamma distributions, Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 47 (2004), no. 3, 565–581. MR2086485
24. Choy STB, Chan JSK, Yam CHK. Robust analysis and salamander data, generalized linear model with random effects, , Bayesian statistics 7, J. M. Bernardo, M. J. Bayarri, J. O. Berger, A. P. Dawid, D. Heckerman, A. F. M. Smith, M. West (eds.), Clarendon Press, Oxford, (2003), 477–484. ISBN 0-19-852615-6 MR2003191
25. Kuk AYC, Chan JSK. Three ways of implementing the EM algorithm when parameters are not identifiable, Biometrical Journal, 43 (2001), no. 2, 207–218. MR1854202
26. Chan JSK. Initial stage problem in autogressive binary regression, The Statistician, 49 (2000), 495–502.
27. Chan JSK, Kuk AYC, Bell J, McGilchrist C. The analysis of methadone clinic data using marginal and conditional logistic models with mixture or random effects, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 40 (1998), no. 1, 1–10. MR1628216
28. Yeh L, Chan JSK. Statistical inference for geometric processes with lognormal distribution, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 27 (1998), 99–112. MR1615424
29. Chan JSK, Kuk AYC, Bell J. A Likelihood approach to analysing longitudinal bivariate binary data., Biometrical Journal, 39 (1997), no. 4, 409–421.
30. Chan JSK, Kuk AYC. Maximum likelihood estimation for probit-linear mixed models with correlated random effects, Biometrics, 53 (1997), 86–97. MR1450182
|Number of matches: 31||Page 1 of 1||Select page: 1|