Publication Search Results
- Author=Keich U
1. Liachko I, Youngblood RA, Keich U, Dunham MJ. High-resolution mapping, characterization, and optimization of autonomously replicating sequences in yeast, Genome Research, 23 (2013), no. 4, 698–704.
4. Gupta N, Bandeira N, Keich U, Pevzner PA. Target-Decoy Approach and False Discovery Rate: When Things May Go Wrong, Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 22 (2011), 1111–1120.
5. Liachko I, Tanaka E, Cox K, Claire SC, Yang L, Seher A, Hallas L, Cha E, Kang G, Pace H, Barrow J, Inada M, Tye BK, Keich U. Novel features of ARS selection in budding yeast Lachancea kluyveri, BMC Genomics, 12 (2011), Art. 633.
6. Bhaskar A, Keich U. Confidently estimating the number of DNA replication origins, Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, 9 (2010), no. 1, 1–21.
8. Nagarajan N, Keich U. Reliability and efficiency of algorithms for computing the significance of the Mann–Whitney test, Computational Statistics, 24 (2009), no. 4, 605–622.
9. Oliver HF, Orsi RH, Ponnala L, Keich U, Wang W, Sun Q, Cartinhour SW, Filiatrault MJ, Weidmann M, Boor KJ. Deep RNA sequencing of L. monocytogenes reveals overlapping and extensive stationary phase and sigma B-dependent transcriptomes, including multiple highly transcribed noncoding RNAs, BMC Genomics, 10 (2009), 641.
12. Keich U, Gao H, Garretson JS, Bhaskar A, Liachko I, Donato J, Tye B. Computational detection of significant variation in binding affinity across two sets of sequences with application to the analysis of replication origins in yeast, BMC Bioinformatics, 9 (2008), 372.
18. Keich U, Nagarajan N. A fast and numerically robust method for exact multinomial goodness-of-fit test, Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics, 15 (2006), no. 4, 779–802. MR2273480
20. Buhler J, Keich U, Sun Y. Designing seeds for similarity search in genomic DNA, Journal of computer and system sciences, 70 (2005), no. 3, 342–363. MR2129866
21. Keich U. sFFT: a faster accurate computation of the p-value of the entropy score, Journal of computational Biology, 12 (2005), no. 4, 416–430.
23. Keich U, Nagaraj N. A faster reliable algorithm to estimate the p-value of the multinomial llr statistic, Proceeding of the 4th International Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics, WABI 2004, NA (ed.), NA, NA, (2004), NA.
24. Keich U. Stationary tangent - the discrete and non-smooth cases, Journal of time series analysis, 24 (2003), no. 2, 173–192. MR1965814
25. Buhler J, Keich U, Sun Y. Designing Seeds for Similarity Search in Genomic DNA, Proceedings of the Seventh Annual International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology, RECOMB 2003, (2003),
|Number of matches: 29||Page 1 of 1||Select page: 1|