Publication Search Results
- Author=Nijhoff F
1. Atkinson J, Nijhoff F. A constructive approach to the soliton solutions of integrable quadrilateral Lattice equations, Communications in Mathematical Physics, 299 (2010), 283–304.
2. Nijhoff F, Atkinson J. Elliptic \(N\)-soliton Solutions of ABS Lattice Equations, International Mathematical Research Notes, IMRN, 20 (2010), 3837–3895.
3. Nijhoff F, Atkinson J, Hietarinta J. Soliton solutions for ABS lattice equations: I. Cauchy matrix approach, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, 42 (2009), no. 404005, 34 pages.
4. Field CM, Joshi N, Nijhoff FW. \(q\)-difference equations of KdV type and Chazy-type second-degree difference equations, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, 41 (2008), no. 33, 13 pages.
5. Hay M, Hietarinta J, Joshi N, Nijhoff F. A Lax pair for a lattice modified KdV equation, reductions to \(q\)-Painlevé equations and associated Lax pairs, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, 40 (2007), no. 2, F61–F73. MR2303490
6. Joshi N, Nijhoff FW, Ormerod C. Lax pairs for ultra-discrete Painlevé cellular automata, Journal of Physics. A. Mathematical and General, 37 (2004), L559–L565. MR2098040
7. Nijhoff F, Hone A, Joshi N. On a Schwarzian PDE associated with the KdV hierarchy, Physics Letters. A, 267 (2000), 147–156. 2001m:37143
8. Nijhoff F, Hone A, Joshi N. On the discrete and continuous Miura chain associated with the sixth Painlevé equation, Physics Letters, 264 (2000), 396–406. 2000m:37156
|Number of matches: 8||Page 1 of 1||Select page: 1|