Publication Search Results
- Author=Robinson J
1. Hu Z, Robinson J, Wang Q. Cramer-type large deviations for samples from a finite population, (2006), preprint
2. Hu Z, Petrov VV, Robinson J. On large deviations of sums of independent random variables, (2006), preprint
3. Petrov VV, Robinson J. On large deviations for sums of independent random variables, (2007), preprint
4. Hu Z, Robinson J, Wang Q. Tail approximations for samples from a finite population with applications to permutation tests, ESAIM: Probability and Statistics, 16 (2012), 425–435.
6. Jayaswal V, Jermiin LS, Poladian L, Robinson J. Two Stationary Nonhomogeneous Markov Models of Nucleotide Sequence Evolution, Systematic Biology, 60 (2011), no. 1, 74–86.
7. Jayaswal V, Ababneh F, Jermiin LS, Robinson J. Reducing model complexity of the general markov model of evolution, Molecular Biology and Evolution, 28 (2011), no. 11, 3045–3059.
10. Field C, Robinson J, Ronchetti E. Saddlepoint approximations for multivariate \(M\)-estimates with applications to bootstrap accuracy, Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 60 (2008), 205–224. MR2400067
11. Hu Z, Ma C, Robinson J. Empirical saddlepoint approximations of the Studentized mean under stratified random sampling, Statistics and Probability Letters, 78 (2008), 396–401. MR2420161
12. Petrov VV, Robinson J. Large Deviations for Sums of Independent Non Identically Distributed Random Variables, Communications in Statistics—Theory and Methods, 37 (2008), 2984–2990. MR2467746
14. Perera DI, Peiris MS, Robinson J, Weber NC. The empirical saddlepoint method applied to testing for serial correlation in panel time series data, Statistics and Probability Letters, 78 (2008), 2876–2882.
15. Jermiin LS, Jayaswal V, Ababneh F, Robinson J. Phylogenetic model evaluation, Bioinformatics: Data, Sequence Analysis and Evolution, Methods in Molecular Biology, Humana Press, Totowa, NJ, (2008), 331–364. ISBN 978-1-58829-707-5
16. Kolassa JE, Robinson J. Conditional saddlepoint approximations for non-continuous and non-lattice distributions, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 137 (2007), no. 1, 133–147. MR2292846
17. Hu Z, Petrov VV, Robinson J. On large deviations of sums of independent random variables, Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, 36 (2007), no. 10, 1981–1992. MR2396550
18. Jayaswal V, Robinson J, Jermiin L. Estimation of Phylogeny and Invariant Sites under the General Markov Model of Nucleotide Sequence Evolution, Systematic Biology, 56 (2007), no. 2, 155–162.
19. Hu Z, Robinson J, Wang Q. Cramer_Type Large Deviations for Samples from a Finite Population, The Annals of Statistics, 35 (2007), no. 2, 673–696. MR2336863
20. Hu Z, Robinson J, Wang Q. Edgeworth expansions for a sample sum from a finite set of independent random variables, The Electronic Journal of Probability, 12 (2007), 1402–1417. MR2354163
21. Ababneh F, Jermiin LS, Robinson J. Generation of the exact distribution and simulation of matched nucleotide sequences on a phylogenetic tree, Journal of mathematical modelling and algorithms, 5 (2006), 291–308. MR2231570
22. Perera DI, Peiris MS, Robinson J, Weber NC. Saddlepoint approximation methods for testing of serial correlation in panel time series data, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 76 (2006), no. 11, 1001–1015. MR2255899
23. Ababneh F, Jermiin LS, Ma C, Robinson J. Matched-pairs tests of homogeneity with applications to homologous nucleotide sequences, Bioinformatics, 22 (2006), no. 10, 1225–1231.
24. Fung T, Robinson J. Continuity corrections for integer-valued saddlepoint approximations, Statistics and Probability Letters, 76 (2006), 1465–1469. MR2245566
26. Agho K, Dai W, Robinson J. Empirical saddlepoint approximations of the Studentized ratio and regression estimates for finite populations, Statistics and Probability Letters, 71 (2005), no. 3, 237–247. MR2126408
28. Jayaswal V, Jermiin L, Robinson J. Estimation of phylogeny using a general Markov model, Evolutionary Bioinformatics Online, 1 (2005), 62–80.
29. Robinson J, Wang Q. On the self-normalized Cramer-type large deviation, Journal of Theoretical Probability, 18 (2005), no. 4, 891–909. MR2300002
33. Jin R, Robinson J. Saddlepoint approximations of the two sample Wilcoxon statistic, Crossing Boundaries: Statistical Essays in Honor of Jack Hall, The Symposium in Honor of the 70th Birthday of W. Jackson Hall, John E Kolassa and David Oakes (eds.), Institute of Mathematical Statistics. Lecture Notes Monograph Series, Institute of Mathematical Statistics, Beachwood, Ohio USA, (2003), 139–148. ISBN 0-940600-58-7
35. Anderson MJ, Robinson J. Generalized discriminant analysis based on distances, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 45 (2003), 301–318. 2004f:62133
36. Robinson J, Ronchetti E, Young GA. Saddlepoint approximations and tests based on multivariate M-estimates, The Annals of Statistics, 31 (2003), 1154–1169. MR2001646
38. Jing BY, Kolassa JE, Robinson J. Partial saddlepoint approximations for transformed means, Scandinavian Journal of Statistics. Theory and Applications, 29 (2002), no. 4, 721–731. 2004d:62153
39. Dai W, Robinson J. Empirical saddlepoint approximations of the Studentized mean under simple random sampling, Statistics and Probability Letters, 53 (2001), 331–337. 2002c:62020
42. Feuerverger A, Robinson J, Wong A. On the relative accuracy of certain bootstrap procedures, Canadian Journal of Statistics, 27 (1999), 225–236. 2000f:62073
43. Ma C, Robinson J. Saddlepoint approximations for the difference of order statisics and Studentized sample quantiles, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B. Methodological, 61 (1999), 563–577. 2000f:62121
44. Jin R, Robinson J. Saddlepoint approximation near the endpoints of the support, Statistics and Probability Letters, 45 (1999), 295–303. 2000i:62017
45. Keener RW, Robinson J, Weber NC. Tail probability approximations for \(U\)-statistics, Statistics and Probability Letters, 37 (1998), 59–65. 99b:60040
46. Ma C, Robinson J. Approximations to distributions of sample quantiles, Order Statistics: Theory and Methods, Handbook of Statistics 16, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, (1998), 463–484. ISBN 0-444-82091-4 MR1668756
47. Ma C, Robinson J. Saddlepoint approximations for sample and bootstrap quantiles, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 40 (1998), 479–486. 99m:62068
48. Gibson WG, Bennett MR, Robinson J. Modelling the evoked release of quanta at active zones: theoretical investigation of the secretosome hypothesis, Computational Neuroscience: Trends in Research, 1998, Sixth Annual Computational Neuroscience Conference, James M. Bower (ed.), Plenum Press, New York, (1998), 173–178. ISBN 0-306-45919-1
49. Robinson J, Skovgaard IbM. Bounds for probabilities of small relative errors for empirical saddlepoint and bootstrap tail approximations, The Annals of Statistics, 26 (1998), 2369–2394. 2000h:62017
|Number of matches: 121||Page 1 of 3||Select page: 1 2 3|