Publication Search Results
- Author=Sharma MD
1. Roberts AL, Sharma MD, Britton S, New PB. Identification and Use of Theoretical Frameworks for a Qualitative Understanding of Mathematics Transfer, CAL-laborate International, 17 (2009), no. 1, 1 – 14.
2. Roberts AL, Sharma MD, Britton S, New PB. An index to measure the ability of first year science students to transfer mathematics, International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, 38 (2007), no. 4, 429–448.
3. Britton S, New PB, Sharma MD, Yardley D. A case study of the transfer of mathematics skills by university students, International Journal of Mathematics Education, Science and Technology, 36 (2005), no. 1, 1–13.
4. Roberts AL, Sharma MD, Britton S, New PB. Mathematics Transfer of First Year Science Students, Proceedings of the 16th Australian Institute of Physics Congress 2005, Australian Institute of Physics 16th Biennial Congress 2005, Max Colla (ed.), Australian Institute of Physics, Canberra Australia, (2005), 140–144. ISBN 0-9598064-8-2
5. Roberts AL, New PB, Sharma MD, Britton S. New teaching for new students in a new context: pushing the boundaries in first year science, Herdsa conference 2005: higher education in a changing world, Herdsa conference 2005: higher education in a changing world, Institue for teaching and learning, University of Sydney (eds.), Institue for Teaching and Learning, University of Sydney, Sydney Australia, (2005), 279. ISBN 0 908557 64 7
6. Sharma MD, Brew A, New P, Britton S. Do students in the Faculty of Science transfer mathematical skills between subject areas?, Showcase of Scholarly Inquiry in Teaching and Learning, The Vice-Chancellor's Showcase of Scholarly Inquiry in Teaching and Learning, The Institute for Teaching and Learning, Sydney, (2001), 36. ISBN 1 86487 418 X
7. Sharma MD, Britton S, Brew A, New P. Transferring mathematical skills into Physics, AAPT Focuses on the Science of Light, 123rd AAPT National Meeting, Announcer, American Association of Physics Teachers, Rochester, (2001), 72.
|Number of matches: 7||Page 1 of 1||Select page: 1|