Publication Search Results
- Author=Weber NC
2. Borovskikh YV, Weber NC. Non-Gaussian limit distributions for U-statistics based on trimmed and Winsorized samples, Statistics, iFirst (2013), 1–24.
6. Ivanoff BG, Weber NC. Correction to "Spreadable Arrays and Martingale Structures", Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society, 88 (2010), 429–430.
7. Hu TC, Chen PY, Weber NC. A remark on the strong law for B-valued arrays of random elements, Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, 82 (2010), 31–43. MR2669143
8. Borovskikh YB, Weber NC. Asymptotic distributions for a class of generalized L-statistics, Bernoulli, 16 (2010), no. 4, 1177–1190.
9. Nelson MA, Odeh IOA, Bishop TFA, Weber NC. Quantifying the uncertainty in digital soil class maps developed using model-based approaches., Proceedings of the 19th World Congress of Soil Science: Soil solutions for a changing world, The 19th World Congress of Soil Science: Soil solutions for a changing world, R J Gilkes, N Prakonkep (eds.), International Union of Soil Sciences (IUSS), Wien, Austria, (2010), 42–45.
10. Hu TC, Weber NC. A note on strong convergence of sums of dependent random variables, Journal of probability and statistics, 2009 (2009), 7. MR2212905
11. Borovskikh YV, Weber NC. Berry-Esseen type bounds for trimmed \(U\)-statistics, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 138 (2008), 1059–1071. MR2384505
12. Borovskikh YV, Weber NC. Asymptotic Distributions of Non-Degenerate \(U\)-Statistics on Trimmed Samples, Statistics and Probability Letters, 78 (2008), no. 4, 336–346. MR2396407
13. Perera DI, Peiris MS, Robinson J, Weber NC. The empirical saddlepoint method applied to testing for serial correlation in panel time series data, Statistics and Probability Letters, 78 (2008), 2876–2882.
14. Prince T, Weber NC. Fixation in conditional branching process models in population genetics, Journal of Applied Probability, 44 (2007), no. 3, 1103–1110. MR2382949
16. Merrifield A, Myerscough MR, Weber NC. Statistical tests for analysing directed movement of self-organising animal groups, Mathematical Biosciences, 203 (2006), no. 1, 64–78. MR2268161
17. Perera DI, Peiris MS, Robinson J, Weber NC. Saddlepoint approximation methods for testing of serial correlation in panel time series data, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 76 (2006), no. 11, 1001–1015. MR2255899
18. Wang Q, Weber NC. Exact convergence rate and leading term in the central limit theorem for \(U\)-statistics, Statistica Sinica, 16 (2006), no. 4, 1409–1422. MR2327497
19. Borovskikh YV, Weber NC. On the Edgeworth expansion for elementary polynomials based on trimmed samples, Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, 71 (2005), 155–166. MR2127674
21. Ivanoff BG, Weber NC. Predictable sampling for partially exchangeable arrays, Statistics and Probability Letters, 70 (2004), 95–108. MR2100077
23. Hunt RL, Peiris MS, Weber NC. The bias of lag window estimators of the fractional difference parameter, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, 12 (2003), 67–79. 2004a:62156
25. Perera D, Peiris MS, Weber NC. A Note on the Distribution of Serial Correlation in Large number of Small Samples, Current Research in Modelling, Data Mining and Quantitative Techniques, University of Western Sydney Press, University of Western Sydney, (2003), 172–192. ISBN 0-975-1599-0-9
26. Warton WI, Weber NC. Common slope tests for bivariate errors-in-variables models, Biometrical Journal, 44 (2002), 161–174. MR1893928
27. Borovskikh YV, Weber NC. Bounds for non-Gaussian approximations of U-statistics, Journal of Theoretical Probability, 15 (2002), 343–382. 2003c:62035
28. Borovskikh YV, Weber NC. Large deviation results for a \(U\)-statistical sum with product kernel, Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, 63 (2001), 151–165. 2001m:60059
29. Weber NC. Statistical Society of Australia, Encyclopedia of Statistical Sciences, Samuel Kotz (ed.), 3 John Wiley and Sons, New York etc, (1999), 698–700.
31. van de Ven RJ, Weber NC. On the asymptotic behaviour of estimators of the shape parameter of the negative binomial distribution, ISI 99, 52nd Session, ISI99, Bulletin of the International Statistical Institute, Edita Ltd, Helsinki, Finland, (1999), 419–420. ISBN 90-73592-16-X
32. Keener RW, Robinson J, Weber NC. Tail probability approximations for \(U\)-statistics, Statistics and Probability Letters, 37 (1998), 59–65. 99b:60040
33. Ivanoff BG, Weber NC. Tail probabilities for weighted sums of products of normal random variables, Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, 58 (1998), 239–244. 99i:60099
34. Ivanoff BG, Weber NC. A maximal inequality and tightness for multiparameter stochastic processes, Asymptotic Methods in Probability and Statistics, International Conference on Asymptotic Methods in Probability and Statistics 97, B. Szyszkowicz (ed.), Elsevier, Amsterdam, (1998), 359–369. ISBN 0 444 50083 9 99i:60078
41. Seneta E, Weber NC. Time-series diagnostics and explosive processes, Proceedings of the First Ukranian-Scandinavian conference on stochastic dynamical systems: theory and applications, First Ukranian-Scandinavian conference on stochastic dynamical systems: theory and applications, Vladimir Korolyuk, Gunnar Kulldorff, Oleg Klesov, Dmitrii Silvestrov (eds.), TBiMC Scientific Publishers, Kiev, (1996), MR1473291
46. Kokic PK, Weber NC. Large deviation probabilities for U-statistics based on samples from finite populations, , Skorokhod AV and Borovskikh YV (eds.), Exploring Stochastic Laws, VSP International Science Publishers, Singapore, (1995), 175–181. ISBN 90-6764-196-0 2000k:60043
47. Ivanoff BG, Weber NC. Functional limit theorems for row and column exchangeable arrays, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 55 (1995), 133–148. 96m:60087
49. Seneta E, Weber NC. Time-series diagnostics and explosive processes, Stochastic Dynamical Systems: Theory and Applications, First Ukrainian-Scandinavian Conference. Uzhgorod, Ukraine, September 30–October 6, 1995, (1995), MR1714004
50. Weber NC. Applying elementary probability to some statistical problems, Teaching Ideas for Senior Mathematics, Scanlon H (ed.), 1 Mathematical Association of NSW Publications, (1994), 82–85.
|Number of matches: 84||Page 1 of 2||Select page: 1 2|