Publication Search Results
- Author=Xiao Y
1. Ewald CO, Xiao Y. Information: Price and impact on general welfare and optimal investment. An anticipative stochastic differential game model, Advances in Applied Probability, 43 (2011), no. 1, 97–120.
2. Yang Z, Ewald CO, Xiao Y. Implied volatility from Asian options Via Monte Carlo Methods, International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance, 12 (2009), no. 2, 153–178. MR2522451
3. Carr P, Ewald CO, Xiao Y. On the qualitative effect of volatility and duration on prices of Asian options, Finance Research Letters, 5 (2008), 162–171.
5. Williams E, Xiao Y, Sickles H, Shafer P, Yona G, Yang YH, Lin F. Novel subdomains of the mouse olfactory bulb defined by molecular heterogeneity in the nascent external plexiform and glomerular, BMC Development Biology, 7 (2007), no. 48, 1. MR2339061
6. Ewald CO, Xiao Y. Optimal portfolios in a competing-insiders market: An anticipated stochastic differential game model, Proceedings of the second international conference on game theory and applications, The Second Conference on Game Theory and Applications, Hongwei Gao, Leon A. Petrosyan (eds.), World Academic Union Ltd, United Kingdom, (2007), 310 pages. ISBN 978-1846261664
9. Xiao Y, Yang YH, Burckin TA, Shiue L, Hartzog GA, Segal MR. analysis of a Splice Array Experiment Elucidates Roles of Chromatin Elongation Factor Spt4-5 in Splicing, PLoS Comput Biol., 1 (2005), no. 4, e39.
|Number of matches: 9||Page 1 of 1||Select page: 1|