Publication Search Results
- Author=Yang YH
1. Oates J, Casikar I, Campain A, Mueller S, Yang YH, Reid S, Condous G. A prediction model for viability at the end of the first trimester after a single early pregnancy evaluation, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 53 (2013), 51–57.
2. Chung SH, Shen W, Jayawardana K, Wang P, Yang YH, Shackel N, Gillies MC. Differential gene expression profiling after conditional müller-cell ablation in a novel transgenic model, Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, 54 (2013), no. 3, 2142–2152.
3. Mann GJ, Pupo GM, Campain AE, Carter CD, Schramm SJ, Pianova S, Gerega SK, De Silva C, Lai K, Wilmott JS, Synnott M, Hersey P, Kefford RF, Thompson JF, Yang YH, Scolyer RA. BRAF Mutation, NRAS Mutation, and the Absence of an Immune-Related Expressed Gene Profile Predict Poor Outcome in Patients with Stage III Melanoma, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 133 (2013), 509–517.
4. Jayaswal V, Lutherborrow M, Yang YH. Measures of association for identifying microRNA-mRNA pairs of biological interest, PLoS ONE, 7 (2012), no. 1, art. no. e29612.
6. Yang P, Humphrey SJ, Fazakerley DJ, Prior MJ, Yang G, James DE, Yang YH. Re-Fraction: A Machine Learning Approach for Deterministic Identification of Protein Homologues and Splice Variants in Largescale MS-based Proteomics, Journal of Proteome Research, 11 (2012), no. 5, 3035–3045.
7. Wang P, Yang P, Yang YH. OCAP: An open comprehensive analysis pipeline for iTRAQ, Bioinformatics, 28 (2012), no. 10, 1404–1405.
8. Yang P, Ma J, Wang P, Zhu Y, Zhou BB, Yang YH. Improving X!Tandem on Peptide Identification from Mass Spectrometry by Self-Boosted Percolator, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, 9 (2012), no. 5, 1273–1280.
9. Lutherborrow M, Bryant A, Jayaswal V, Agapiou D, Palma C, Yang YH, Ma DD. Expression profiling of cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia identifies microRNAs that target genes involved in monocytic differentiation, American Journal of Hematology, 86 (2011), no. 1, 2–11.
11. Collinson EJ, Wimmer-Kleikamp S, Gerega SK, Yang YH, Parish CR, Dawes IW, Stocker R. The yeast homolog of heme oxygenase-1 affords cellular antioxidant protection via the transcriptional regulation of known antioxidant genes, The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 286 (2011), no. 3, 2205–2214.
13. Loi TH, Campain AE, Bryant A, Molloy TJ, Lutherborrow M, Turner J, Yang YH, Ma DDF. Discriminating lymphomas and reactive lymphadenopathy in lymph node biopsies by gene expression profiling, BMC Medical Genomics, 4 (2011), no. 27, 10.
14. Wu JQ, Dwyer DE, Dyer WB, Yang YH, Wang B, Saksena NK. Genome-wide analysis of primary CD4+ and CD8+ T cell transcriptomes shows evidence for a network of enriched pathways associated with HIV disease, Retrovirology, 8 (2011), no. 18, 1–21.
15. Yang P, Ho JWK, Yang YH, Zhou BB. Gene-gene interaction filtering with ensemble of filters, BMC Bioinformatics, 12, Supp 1 (2011), no. S10, 10 pages.
16. Peters T, Bulger DW, Loi TH, Yang YH, Ma C. Two-step cross -entropy feature selection for microarrays - power through complementarity, IEEE/ACM Transactions on computational biology and bioinformatics, 8 (2011), no. 4, 1148–1151.
17. Marques FZ, Campain AE, Davern PJ, Yang YH, Head GA, Morris BJ. Global identification of the genes and pathways differentially expressed in hypothalamus in early and established neurogenic hypertension, Physiological Genomics, 43 (2011), 766–771.
18. Marques FZ, Campain AE, Tomaszewski M, Zukowska-Szczechowska E, Yang YH, Charchar FJ, Morris BJ. Gene expression profiling reveals renin mRNA overexpression in human hypertensive kidneys and a role for microRNAs, Hypertension, 58 (2011), 1093–1098.
19. Marques FZ, Campain AE, Yang YH, Morris BJ. Meta-Analysis of genome-wide gene expression differences in onset and maintenance phases of genetic hypertension, Hypertension, 56 (2010), no. 2, 319. MR1669452
21. Karim RZ, Gerega SK, Yang YH, Spillane A, Carmalt H, Scolyer RA, Lee CS. p16 and pRb immunohistochemical expression increases with increasing tumour grade in mammary phyllodes tumours, Histopathology, 56 (2010), 868–875.
22. Wang P, Yang P, Arthur J, Yang YH. A dynamic wavelet-based algorithm for pre-processing tandem mass spectrometry data, Bioinformatics, 26 (2010), no. 18, 2242–2249.
24. Karim RZ, Gerega SK, Yang YH, Spillance A, Carmalt H, Scolyer RA, Lee CS. Phyllodes tumours of the breast: a clinicopathological analysis of 65 cases from a single institution., Breast, 18 (2009), no. 3, 165–170.
25. Karim RZ, Li W, Sanki A, Colman MH, Yang YH, Thompson JF, Scolyer RA. Reduced p16 and increased cyclin D1 and pRb expression are correlated with progression in cutaneous melanocytic tumors., International Journal of Surgical Pathology, 17 (2009), no. 5, 361–367.
27. Yang YH. Microarrays - Planning your experiment, Clinical Bioinformatics, Methods in Molecular Medicine, Humana Press, NJ USA, (2007), 71–85. ISBN 978-1-58829-791-4
28. Lewis CC, Yang YH, Huang X, Banerjee SK, Blackburn MR, Baluk P, McDonald DM, Blackwell TS, Nagabhushanam V, Peters W, Voehringer D, Erle DJ. Disease-specific gene expression profiling in multiple models of lung disease., American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine, 177 (2008), no. 4, 376–387.
30. Wu JQ, Dwyer DE, Dyer WB, Yang YH, Wang B, Saksena NK. Transcriptional profiles in CD8+T cells from HIV plus progressors on HAART are characterized by coordinated up-regulation of oxidative phosphorylation enzymes and interferon responses, Virology, 380 (2008), no. 1, 124–135.
31. Winn VD, Haimov-Kochman R, Paquet AC, Yang YH, Madhusudhan MS, Gormley M, Feng KT, Bernlohr DA, McDonagh S, Pereira L, Sali A, Fisher SJ. Gene expression profiling of the human maternal-fetal interface reveals dramatic changes between midgestation and term., Endocrinology, 148 (2007), no. 3, 1059–79.
33. Williams E, Xiao Y, Sickles H, Shafer P, Yona G, Yang YH, Lin F. Novel subdomains of the mouse olfactory bulb defined by molecular heterogeneity in the nascent external plexiform and glomerular, BMC Development Biology, 7 (2007), no. 48, 1. MR2339061
34. Woodruff PG, Boushey HA, Dolganov GM, Barker CS, Yang YH. Genome-wide profiling identifies epithelial cell genes associated with asthma and with treatment response to corticosteroids, PNAS, 104 (2007), no. 40, 15858–15863.
36. Gonzalez R, Yang YH, Griffin C, Allen L, Tigue Z, Dobbs L. Freshly isolated Rat Alveolar Type I Cells, Type II Cells, and Cultured Type II Cells Have Distinct Molecular Phenotypes., Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol., 288 (2005), no. 1, L179–89.
39. Kuperman DA, Lewis CC, Woodruff PG, Rodriguez MW, Yang YH, Dolganov GM, Fahy JV, Erle DJ. Dissecting asthma using focused transgenic modeling and functional genomics., J Allergy Clin Immunol., 116 (2005), no. 2, 305–311.
40. Xiao Y, Yang YH, Burckin TA, Shiue L, Hartzog GA, Segal MR. analysis of a Splice Array Experiment Elucidates Roles of Chromatin Elongation Factor Spt4-5 in Splicing, PLoS Comput Biol., 1 (2005), no. 4, e39.
41. Woodruff PG, Koth LL, Yang YH, Rodriguez MW, Favoreto S, Dolganov GM, Paquet AC, Erle DJ. A distinctive alveolar macrophage activation state induced by cigarette smoking, Am J Respir Crit Care Med,, 172 (2005), 1383–1392.
45. Erle DJ, Yang YH. Asthma investigators begin to reap the fruits of genomics., Genome Biology,, 4 (2003), no. 11, 232. MR2311406
46. Yang YH, Speed TP. Design and Analysis of Comparative Microarray Experiments, Statistical Analysis of Gene Expression Microarray Data,, Chapman & Hall., New York, (2003), 35–92. ISBN 1-58488-327-8
47. Yang YH, Dudoit S, Luu P, Lin DM, Peng V, Ngai J, Speed TP. Normalization for cDNA microarray data: a composite method addressing local, global and multiple slide systematic variation., Nucleic Acid Research, 30 (2002), no. 4, E15.
48. Yang YH, Dudoit S, Callow MJ, Speed TP. Statistical methods for identifying differentially expressed genes in replicated cDNA microarray experiments., Statistica Sinica, 12 (2002), 111–139. MR1894191
|Number of matches: 54||Page 1 of 2||Select page: 1 2|