MATH3078 Partial Differential Equations and Waves
This page contains information on the senior mainstream unit of study MATH3078.
- Taught in Semester 2.
- Credit point value: 6.
- Classes per week: Three lectures and one tutorial.
- Lecturer(s): Florica Cîrstea.
Please refer to the Senior Mathematics and Statistics Handbook for all questions relating to Senior Mathematics and Statistics. In particular, see the handbook entry for MATH3078 for further information relating to MATH3078.
For enrolled students or other authorized people only, here is a link to the Canvas page for MATH3078.
Students have the right to appeal any academic decision made by the School or Faculty: see sydney.edu.au/students/academic-appeals.html.
|23:59 September 9||Quiz 1||✔||15%|
|23:59 November 4||Quiz 2||✔||15%|
|23:59 October 17||Assignment||10%|
- David Borthwick, Introduction to Partial Differential Equations
- David F. Griffiths, John W. Dold. David J. Silvester, Essential Partial Differential Equations
- Erwin Kreyszig, Advanced Engineering Mathematics (10th Edition)
- Doina Cioranescu, Patrizia Donato, Marian P. Roque, An Introduction to Second Order Partial Differential Equations
- Yehuda Pinchover, Jacob Rubinstein, Introduction to Partial Differential Equations
- Peter J. Olver, Introduction to Partial Differential Equations
- Pavel Drábek, Gabriela Holubová, Elements of Partial Differential Equations
- Walter Strauss, Partial Differential Equations: An Introduction
- Michael Shearer, Rachel Levy, Partial differential equations: an introduction to theory and applications
Show timetable / Hide timetable.