MATH3066 Algebra and Logic
This page contains information on the senior mainstream unit of study MATH3066.
- Taught in Semester 1.
- Credit point value: 6.
- Classes per week: Three lectures and one tutorial.
- Lecturer(s): Oded Yacobi .
Please refer to the Senior Mathematics and Statistics Handbook for all questions relating to Senior Mathematics and Statistics. In particular, see the handbook entry for MATH3066 for further information relating to MATH3066.
For enrolled students or other authorized people only, here is a link to the Canvas page for MATH3066.
Students have the right to appeal any academic decision made by the School or Faculty: see sydney.edu.au/students/academic-appeals.html.
|23:59 April 24||Assignment 1||20%|
|23:59 May 22||Assignment 2||20%|
- The final exam will be held 11am-2pm on 4 June 2020. It will be administered as an assignment via the dedicated 3066 Final Exam Canvas Page which will be available to you on 1 June. It is a take-home exam. Here are the font and back pages of the exam. Please familiarise yourself with the instructions on the front page and let me know if you have any questions.
- There is a Practice Final set up on the usual Canvas page, scheduled for 11am-2pm on 26 May 2020, using the 2019 exam. The finals from both 2018 and 2019 are posted on Ed (see the post titled ''Old Final Exams'').
- I will have consultation hours on the zoom Study Hangout on Thursday 28 May and Tuesday 2 June from 11am-1pm.
|Resources||Information sheet||Canvas||Lecture recordings||Ed Discussion|