MATH3974/4074 Fluid Mechanics (Advanced)
This page contains information on the senior advanced unit of study MATH3974.
- Taught in Semester 1.
- Credit point value: 6.
- Classes per week: Three lectures and one tutorial.
- Lecturer(s): Sharon Stephen .
Please refer to the Senior Mathematics and Statistics Handbook for all questions relating to Senior Mathematics and Statistics. In particular, see the handbook entry for MATH3974 for further information relating to MATH3974.
For enrolled students or other authorized people only, here is a link to the Canvas page for MATH3974.
Students have the right to appeal any academic decision made by the School or Faculty: see sydney.edu.au/students/academic-appeals.html.
- D. J. Acheson, Elementary Fluid Dynamics. Oxford University Press (1990)
- G. K. Batchelor, An Introduction to Fluid Dynamics. Cambridge University Press (1967)
- A. I. Ruban and J. S. B. Gajjar, Fluid Dynamics: Part 1: Classical Fluid Dynamics. Oxford Scholarship Online (2014)
- P. G. Drazin, Introduction to hydrodynamic stability. Cambridge University Press (2002)
Show timetable / Hide timetable.