CGIWrap Error: Script Execution Failed
CGIWrap encountered an error while attempting to execute
This message usually indicates there is a problem with the script
itself. Often this indicates either that the #! line of the script
is incorrect, or the script was uploaded in binary mode instead of
ascii mode. Check to make sure that the script does not have
control-M's at the end of every line. That will prevent it from
executing. An easy fix that takes care of this most of the time
is to put '#!/.../perl --' instead of '#!/.../perl' on the first
line of the script.
This is typically a problem if the script was edited or uploaded
from a DOS/Windows/Macintosh station to a unix based server.
- Error Message: No such file or directory
- Error Number: 2
If you are not the owner of this script, please forward this error
and the URL that caused it to the script owner. That is often the
component in the URL right after /cgiwrap/.
- Server Data:
- Server Administrator/Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Server Name: www.maths.usyd.edu.au
- Server Port: 80
- Server Protocol: HTTP/1.0
- Virtual Host: www.maths.usyd.edu.au
- Request Data:
- User Agent/Browser: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
- Request Method: GET
- Remote Host: siv.maths.usyd.edu.au
- Remote Address: 188.8.131.52
- Remote Port: 36617
- Extra Path Info: /Team_20Plugh_20_28pronounced_20ploog_29.html""