Eduardo G. Altmann
Associate Professor in the
School of Mathematics and Statistics at the
University of Sydney.
A/Prof Eduardo G. Altmann
School of Mathematics and Statistics F07
University of Sydney NSW 2006, Australia
Room 615 Carslaw Building
||+61 2 9351 2448
||+61 2 9351 4534
- Complex Systems: extreme events, data analysis and models of socio-economical activities, complex networks.
- Non-linear dynamics: computational methods, transient chaos, billiards, chaos in Hamiltonian systems, optical microcavities.
- Statistical properties of natural language: universal laws, language change, topic models.
- Students interested in working with me are encouraged to write me
- I'm a candidate for a position on the branch committee of the NTEU, see my statement
- I organize the Applied Mathematics Seminars