|| Dr Robert Marangell
School of Mathematics and Statistics F07
University of Sydney NSW 2006
|| Room 720 Carslaw Building
||+61 2 9351 5795
||+61 2 9351 4534
I am a Lecturer in Applied Mathematics in the School of Mathematics and
at the University of Sydney. For a full copy of my CV please click here.
- 2013-present Lecturer, The University of Sydney
- 2011-2013     Research Associate, The University of Sydney
- 2010-2011     Postdoctoral Fellow, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 2008-2010     Research Fellow, The University of Warwick
- 2008-2010     Postdoctoral Fellow, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- PhD in Mathematics from the University of North Carolina at
Chapel Hill 2008.
- BA in Mathematics from Cornell University 2003
I am a member of the Applied Math
Group. My research interests are in the fields of
dynamical systems and PDEs. I am interested in
topological methods which are useful in the analysis of temporal dynamics of solutions to PDEs.