I am a differential geometer working on geometric applications of integrable systems. I am particularly interested in applications to harmonic maps and conformal surface theory. A common feature of my work is an interplay between ideas arising in differential geometry and in complex algebraic geometry.
Papers and preprints
- E. Carberry and K. Turner, Harmonic tori in de Sitter spaces S_1^2n.
To appear in "Geometriae Dedicata", accepted January 2013. 15pp. (pdf)
- E. Carberry, Harmonic maps and integrable systems.
To appear in "Contemporary Mathematics, Amer. Math. Soc.", accepted November 2012. 28pp. (pdf)
- E. Carberry, K. Leschke and F. Pedit, Darboux transformations and spectral curves of constant mean curvature tori revisited.
To appear in "Annals of Global Analysis and Geometry", accepted August 2012. 36pp. (pdf)
- E. Carberry, Associative T^2-cones in ImO and spectral curves.
Proc. 16th OCU Int. Academic Symp. 2008, OCAMI Studies Vol 3 (2009) 251-265. (pdf)
- E. Carberry, Minimal tori in S^3.
Pacific J. Math Vol. 233, No. 1 (2007), 41-70. (pdf)
- E. Carberry and I. McIntosh, Minimal Lagrangian 2-tori in CP^2 come in real families of every dimension.
J. London Math. Soc. Vol. 69 No. 2 (2004), 531-544. (pdf)
- E. Carberry and K. Turner, Toda frames, harmonic maps and extended Dynkin diagrams.
arXiv:1111.4028, 24pp. (pdf)
- E. Carberry and M. Schmidt, The closure of spectral data for constant mean curvature tori in S^3.
arXiv:1204.4517, 13pp. (pdf)
- E. Carberry and E. Wang, Spectral curves for almost complex tori in S^6.
- E. Carberry, K. Leschke and F. Pedit, Spectral curves for constant mean curvature tori in R^3.
Oberwolfach Reports, Vol 7, Issue 2 (2012). (pdf)