Professor of Mathematics at the University of Sydney
and director of the Sydney Mathematical Research Institute
For all Crelle related correspondence please
use the address here.
| +61 (0)2 9351 5806
School of Mathematics and Statistics F07
University of Sydney NSW 2006
Slides (and a video) from a colloquium in Berlin giving a
historical introduction to representation theory.
My Takagi lectures (lecture
two) provide an introduction to some of the
themes of my current
research (for mathematicians).
illustrating the billiards
My CV is available here and my
publication list is here.
- First semester, 2019 I am teaching a course on Langlands correspondence, Deligne-Langlands conjecture and Bezrukavnikov's equivalence.
- Come to the informal Friday seminar!
- Slides for my ICM talk are here.
- Second semester, 2018, Thomas Gobet and I taught course on braid groups.
- In Jan/Feb 2018, I gave some lectures on
tilting modules in Bonn.