Mathematics and Statistics in the Summer School
The Summer School Coordinator for the School of Mathematics and Statistics is Dr Nathan Brownlowe.
For general information about the University of Sydney Summer School, follow links from the Sydney Summer School web page.
For further information about mathematics and statistics courses offered during first and second semesters, follow links from the main Mathematics and Statistics teaching page.
Units of Study 2019
The following units will be offered at the 2019 Summer School:
- MATH1002 Linear Algebra (3 credit points)
- MATH1005 Statistics (3 credit points)
- MATH1011 Applications of Calculus (3 credit points)
- MATH1013 Mathematical Modelling (3 credit points)
- MATH1014 Introduction to Linear Algebra (3 credit points)
- MATH1021 Calculus of One Variable (3 credit points)
- MATH1023 Multivariable Calculus and Modelling (3 credit points)
- MATH1115 Interrogating Data (3 credit points)
- MATH2061 Linear Mathematics and Vector Calculus (6 credit points)